Hey, MadFam! It's almost time! The Mad Decent Boat Party is just around the corner and here we’ve compiled ALL of the information you’ll need before we set sail.
First, click through the buttons below to explore all of the FUN stuff - like viewing the schedule preview, onboard activities, and other links that will get you connected and ready to sail.
Then use the tabs below for all the information and instructions you need to get everything ready for your trip! Learn how to register with Norwegian, print your boarding pass, get some packing ideas and learn what you can expect on board. Whether you’re a rookie cruiser, or you've sailed before, everyone can learn a new thing or two when reading through the Welcome Kit info.
If you have any questions or need to make any last minute reservation changes, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 1-877-379-9190 or via email here.
REGISTER AND PRINT YOUR NORWEGIAN eDOCS
You should have received the cruise confirmation for yourself and for everyone in your cabin via email. This cruise confirmation contains your Norwegian reservation number, which you will need to register for Norwegian’s e-documents (e-docs). The Lead Passenger can register everyone in the cabin, or everyone can register separately. You MUST register for, and BRING your e-docs to the port to board the ship – This is your cruise ticket and will be required for entry into the terminal. All guests in the stateroom must check in before you can print your eDocs.
If you have not received your Norwegian Reservation Number, please contact Sixthman at 1-877-379-9190.
- Go to the Norwegian website.
- If you have previously cruised with Norwegian, log in under the "Existing Members Log In." If you have not previously sailed with Norwegian, create an account under "New User Registration." (Ship: Norwegian Pearl, Sail Date: November 11, 2015.
- Once you log in, you can complete your online check-in by entering the requested information. If the system doesn't recognize your reservation number please contact Sixthman at 1-877-379-9190, and we'll be happy to help.
- If you notice anything wrong with your passenger information (your legal name, citizenship, birthday, etc.) or if your reservation number says "Balance Due" please give Sixthman a call at 1-877-379-9190. If you have any problems with the registration process itself, please call Norwegian at 1-866-931-6743.
- For guests with existing Norwegian Latitude Numbers, you may link it to your current reservation by calling 1-866-931-6743.
Norwegian’s Gifts and More program allows you to order gourmet treats, bottles of liquor, and more may be ordered online during the registration process. Place your order no later than 10 days before sailing. Note: The Ultimate Beverage Package is not available for purchase for this cruise.