- What does the price of Mad Decent Boat Party 2015 include?
- Will the artists be on board the whole time?
- When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
- Are there any cruise discounts available?
- How can I learn more about the Norwegian Pearl?
- What is the cruise itinerary?
- What are the sleeping accommodations for triple (3) and quad (4) staterooms?
- Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
- What is the bed configuration in each stateroom?
- Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
- What is the performance schedule and how does admission work?
What does the price of Mad Decent Boat Party 2015 include?
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of Miami to Cozumel.
- Playa Mia beach excursion in Cozumel (including lunch buffet and open bar)
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms, casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day and 24-hour room service).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, 4-lane bowling alley, rock climbing wall, full sized basketball/volleyball/tennis court, and video arcade.
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($250.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
Not included are:
- Gratuities ($12.00 per person, per day will be charged to your onboard spending account).
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Soft drinks and bottled water. (However, a package is available for a low price which get you unlimited soft drinks throughout the cruise.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
Will the artists be on board the whole time?
Our artists are excited to join you on board for the whole event. However, there may be some cases where they must join us during the trip or depart early due to schedule or family commitments.
When should I plan to arrive and depart from Miami?
When booking flights we recommend that you arrive in Miami no later than 12:00pm, or in Ft. Lauderdale no later than 11:00am on November 11th. Return flights should be arranged to leave Miami after 12:00pm on November 15th, or leave Ft Lauderdale after 1:00pm.
**Please allow additional time for customs clearance for international flights.
Are there any cruise discounts available?
Paid In Full Discount: Reservations made through May 11, 2015 that are paid in full within 72 hours of booking will receive a 5% discount off cabin fare. The Paid In Full Discount will only apply if the entire cabin is paid for and is not available on a per person basis.
Military Discount: A discount of 5% off cabin fare is granted to any active-duty military personnel. Please contact Sixthman directly at the time of booking if you are eligible for this discount. We reserve the right to check military IDs at the port.
Single Occupancy discount of $199.00. (See "What if I Want to Book a Single Occupancy Cabin" here for details.)
No combining of discounts is allowed.
How can I learn more about the Norwegian Pearl?
You will notice in addition to a great Casino, Spa, Pool & Hot Tubs, this ship includes:
- 4-lane Bowling alley (*$5 per person/game)
- Rock Climbing Wall
- Fitness Center
- Full-size Basketball / Volleyball / Tennis court
- Specialty restaurants (*nominal cover charges apply)
- Video Arcade
- Nintendo Wii on 2-story screen
There are several other great internet sites with information about the Norwegian Pearl:
What is the cruise itinerary?
Subject to change, the cruise itinerary is:
- Wednesday, November 11, 2015 - Depart Miami, FL (approx. 4:00pm ET)
- Thursday, November 12 - Day at Sea
- Friday, November 13 - Cozumel, Mexico (8am - 5pm)
- Saturday, November 14 - Day at Sea
- Sunday, November 15 - Arrive Miami, FL (approx. 8:00am ET)
Can the itinerary change?
Though it is rarely necessary, Norwegian Cruise Line reserves the right to alter the itinerary due to adverse weather, safety concerns, port closings, or mechanical issues. Sixthman works closely with Norwegian to preserve the scheduled itinerary and will communicate any changes to guests at the earliest opportunity.
What are the sleeping accommodations for triple (3) and quad (4) staterooms?
All double occupancy cabins (with the exception of category 1A) have two twin beds that can be converted to a king. All triple occupancy cabins have two twins/king and one upper bunk bed or rollaway bed, and all quad occupancy cabins have two twins/king and two bunk beds OR two twins/king and one upper bunk and one rollaway bed.
All category 1A cabins have one lower twin bed and one upper bunk bed.
Can I attend if I am pregnant or just had a baby?
Norwegian will make every effort to accommodate you, providing you have not entered the 24th week of pregnancy when the cruise ends. Please include your cruise details in an email to the Access Desk or email@example.com with a medical certificate establishing your due date prior to the cruise.
Infants under six months of age are not eligible for travel on Norwegian ships.
What is the bed configuration in each stateroom?
All double occupancy staterooms (except suites) have two single beds that can be converted to a queen.
Double occupancy suites have either a queen or king bed.
For details on triple, quad, or quint cabins see "What are the sleeping accomodations for triple (3) and quad (4) staterooms?" HERE.
Am I guaranteed access to all shows onboard?
Mad Decent Boat Party 2015 is run “festival style,” with multiple shows going on simultaneously. All of these shows are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There are performances where capacity is limited, however the artists perform multiple times during the cruise.
What is the performance schedule and how does admission work?
The exact performance schedule will be released prior to the cruise, but count on each band playing multiple times with festival scheduling and multiple shows occurring on multiple stages!