Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park
Park’s Safety Regulations
- Participants must comply with all of the instructions given by the staff.
- Participants must comply with Cozumel National Marine Park rules of use at Beach Park.
- Under age participants must be accompanied, directly supervised and cared for by a responsible Adult Companion, Parent (s), or Legal Guardian at all times.
- Legal drinking age in México is 18 years of age.
- Playa Mia requires, at its sole discretion, a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverage.
- Playa Mia reserves the right to refuse service of Alcoholic beverages to guests that appear intoxicated, are unruly or underage.
- Minors will not be served alcohol even with parental consent.
- The participation in any and/or all of the services and attractions offered by the Tour Operator are entirely at the guest’s sole discretion, risk and responsibility.
- Unassisted use of sailboats will be subject to approval by Tour Operator. Guest will need to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary for their safe and responsible use.
- Some beach services and attractions may be subject to age, height and/or weight requirements.
- The use of any and/ or all non-motorized water toy use will be subject to and in accordance with the laws, terms and conditions of use mandated by the Tour Operator, Local, State and Federal Authorities.
- The number of Non-motorized water toys offered complies with Cozumel’s National Marine Park rules.
- Non-motorized water toys are offered on a first come first serve basis.
- We Recommend that GUESTS bring comfortable shoes, towel, hat, sunglasses, BIODEGRADABLE suntan lotion, comfortable beach wear, swimming suit, sandals, water shoes.
- Moderate activity level.
WATER PARK RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- All children 12 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian who must remain in the water within arm's reach of the child or non-swimmer at all times. older children should not be left in charge of younger children in the pool area.
- Height and weight restrictions for the buccaneer’s bay water toys - mamximum height is 1.20m or 3 feet 11 inches. maximum weight is 60 kg or 132 pounds.
- Height and weight restrictions for the twin twister water slides – minimum height is 1 m or 3 feet 3 inches tall. Maximum weight is 113 kg. Or 250 pounds.
- Use of the pools and slides is prohibited for guests with any SKIN DISEASE, LESIONS, infections, open sores, inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, communicable disease, or who has any considerable area of exposed sub-skin tissues, open blisters, cuts, and/or is wearing any kind of bandage or band-aid.
- The water park and attractions are offered on a first-come-first-serve basis.
- Shoes of any kind are not permitted in the pools or slides.
- Maximum of 8 guests are permitted in the jacuzzi at one time
- Use of the water slides is prohibited for non-swimmers, guests afraid of heights, persons under the influence of alcohol or while impaired by medications, pregnant and nursing women, guests with medical conditions such as: heart conditions, back, neck, joint or muscular injuries, or guests with physical disabilities.
FLOATING PARK RESTRICTIONS INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Guests must be aware of the game´s linking intersection and surfaces.
- All children 12 years of age and younger and all non-swimmers must be accompanied and supervised one-on-one by a parent or legal guardian.
- No diving.
- Guests must be aware of signs on the games.
- Pushing, acrobatics, wrestling, violence, any improper conduct or acts that might endanger the welfare of oneself or other visitors are not allowed.
- Admission to the Floating Park may be refused to any person who is believed to be under the influence of alcohol, impaired by any drug or medication, or who is believed to create an unsafe environment for himself or others.
- Guests must obey the instructions of the lifeguards or other park staff.
- Eyeglasses are not permitted. In cases of absolute necessity, non-breakable lenses and frames may be permitted.
- Guests with any respiratory or cardiac problems, back or neck injuries, asthma, diabetes or epilepsy are not allowed to use the Floating Park.
- Visitors are obliged to use appropriate bathing suit that are free of rivets, zippers or other metallic accessories that may scratch the surface of the Floating Park.
- The Floating Park may be closed at any time in order to ensure the safety and well being of our guests.
- All injuries should be reported to the park staff immediately.