Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park
The Playa Mia beach excursion is included in the price of your stateroom. All you have to do is show up!
- Entrance to Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park
- Areas Include:
- Oasis Island Swimming Pool
- Buccaneer’s Bay Kid’s Activities Pool
- Twin Twister Water Slides
- Floating Park
- Areas Include:
- Domestic Open Bar
- Purified Bottled Water
- Draft Beer
- Assorted Soft Drinks
- Mixed Drinks* with Tequila, Mezcal, Brandy, Rum, Vodka (*for safety reasons, straight shots are not provided; alcoholic beverages are served as mixed drinks.)
- Lunch Buffet
- Main Dishes include tacos, fajitas, and burritos with veggie or meat options. In addition, there will be a cold station with salad, an array of side dishes, and dessert.
- Use of:
- Lounge Chairs, Hammocks, Floating Mats, and Inflatable hubs
- Kayaks, Hobbie Cats, Paddle Boats, and Water Bicycles
- Ping Pong Tables, Volleyball Court, Soccer Court, Playground
- Special performances by some of your favorite Mad Decent artists!
- Transportation is not included, a 4-passenger taxi ride is about $20 USD each way (fee is per vehicle for up to 4 people) and taxis are always available at the entrance of the park for your return to the ship. All you’ll need to do is tell your taxi driver, “Bring me to Playa Mia Grand Beach & Water Park!”
- Other optional services and activities such as massage, snorkel gear rental, wave runners, locker rental, towel rental, and beach umbrella rental are available for an additional fee. There is also a shopping area on the property.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW
- Non-Refundable: The MadFam only Playa Mia shore excursion is included in the cabin fare for each guest.
- Playa Mia is located about 20-25 minutes from the Port.
- Most areas of Playa Mia are wheelchair accessible and there are a limited amount of beach wheelchairs to access the beach area. Please contact us with specific questions.
- Playa Mia requires a valid photo ID as proof of age for the consumption of alcoholic beverage.
- You can access a Map of Playa Mia HERE.
- Playa Mia only takes cash (USD or Mexican Pesos) for the optional services, the shopping area, or tipping of bar staff.
- Review the Park's Safety Regulations HERE.